Soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie
Do you want to wrap and protect your food with a material of sustainable origin that is natural and safe for your health and that of your family? You will surely love the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie since they represent a 100% plastic-free, completely organic alternative with a variety of options available in the market to satisfy even the most special needs and demands.
What are the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie?
The soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie are a very healthy and economical alternative to wrap food safely without the need to expose the food to materials that are harmful to our body.
They are made of reusable material so if you use them properly you can enjoy your soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie for a long time. They are mostly made of cotton and have a soy wax coating to fulfill their protective function while ensuring reliable storage free of toxic agents.
One of the main characteristics of these soy wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie is the particularity of keeping food fresh by allowing them to breathe freely and naturally within the wraps and bags without drying out. In this sense, the taste of your food will always be guaranteed.
Fortunately, there is a size for every need and eventuality, in the market, there are a variety of sizes for wraps and bags made with soy wax. The best strategy you can apply is to buy wraps or bags of different sizes, that is, one option for a small size, another for a medium size, and one for a large size. In this way, you can solve any trouble that comes your way.
The soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie were created to look for a similar alternative to beeswax wraps, considering as the main characteristic, being manufactured from organic material and 100% sustainable. After all the tests and their very common use, it was proven that the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie are just as effective and efficient as beeswax wraps.
When to use the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie?
- They can be used for multiple occasions, from covering or sealing bowls, or any other container that contains food that does not have a lid, to trays of snacks and thus has them ready to serve for a party or special occasion. It adapts to any container material you have in your kitchen. You can use it to line or cover containers made of stainless steel, aluminium, bamboo, plastic, and any other. They are also very useful to cover and protect foods that are loose or by units; such as fruits, vegetables, cheeses, bread, etc.
- If you want to reserve food or already prepared food in the refrigerator and freezer, you can do so safely. Soy bags and wraps are designed to withstand low temperatures without warping or wearing out so you can take them to your fridge with confidence.
- For people who work outside, it’s very convenient to bring their food and snacks to eat during their work break and thus enjoy fresh food as if they were eating at home.
- If you have food scraps or leftovers and don’t know what to do with them at the moment, you can also store them in these wraps and bags until you decide what to do with the material.
- Mothers and housewives love soy wraps and bags to prepare their little ones’ lunch boxes for school. Covering sandwiches, cupcakes, cookies, and other snacks have never been easier. Thanks to this wonderful sustainable option, mothers can protect their little ones’ food without any worries.
- The beach and mountain days are not far behind, it has never been so fun to plan a different day away from home. The soy wraps and bags make your work easier when organizing food, you just have to enjoy the ride and the scenery.
How to make soy wax wraps and bags at home?
For those who love crafts, there is a fairly simple and functional option to do at home. You just need patience and love to make them. Follow the next steps:
- Line your oven tray with vegetable/wax paper.
- Cut a piece of cotton cloth of the desired size and place it on top of the previously lined tray.
- Add the soy wax on top of the cotton cloth.
- Put it in the oven for a few minutes, you should be waiting until the soy wax melts.
- Check to see if more soy wax is needed. In case it’s missing, add more soy wax and return to the oven.
- After removing it from the oven, the still hot wax on the fabric should be brushed down to a uniform surface.
- Let the manufactured soy wax wrap dry, it should be left to rest extended and in the open air for at least 20 minutes.
How to clean and care for the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie?
The soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie can be washed conveniently in the sink, it’s advisable to use room temperature or cold water and never hot water. Mild liquid soap can be used to loosen any dirt adhering to the wraps and bags.
It’s recommended to soak the wraps and bags with soap and water in case there are stains or very hard food remains stuck to the soy coating so that they can come out more easily without the need to scrub a lot. If you put too much pressure on the soy wax wraps and bags, there is a risk that they will break, deteriorate and last less time than expected.
If the washing is done properly as well as its daily use, the wraps and bags made from soy can last up to 1 year. It’s important to store them very carefully so that each sheet and bag does not deteriorate as a result of poor storage.
To protect our food in a healthy way
Don’t worry if you have an event or situation in which you need to transport your food from one place to another and you want its flavour and freshness to remain intact until the moment you eat it. Trust the soy wax wraps and bags from Lovebee.ie and you will see how they are a very functional kitchen tool that you cannot miss in your home.