Still don’t know about beeswax wraps? Well, we bring you wonderful information that you can surely get a lot out of. Well, this fantastic product is very popular in the market thanks to the multiple benefits it provides in terms of efficiency and hygiene. If you are a snack lover and sometimes find it difficult to transport and take them with you, today you can learn about beeswax wrap snack ideas that will get you out of trouble and that you will surely love.
Do you want to get out of the ordinary and make your snacks at home without having to be so complicated? Well, we are here to provide you with a simple solution. Although it seems complicated, we assure you that you can achieve it, you just have to be interested in making it happen, have the necessary products at hand and organize yourself to get to work.
Where did the idea for a beeswax wrap snack come from?
Today children, youth, and adults love things that are practical and not worth so much work. In the same way, moms have to manage day after day to prepare healthy, varied, and fun lunch boxes to offer their children so that they end up eating them without a problem.
That is why ideas arise to prepare snacks that are practical and that do not require so much preparation time. We live in a fast-paced world, where work, school, and other commitments force us to rush and often go hours without eating and eating poorly.
But this does not have to happen anymore, there are the necessary resources to achieve it, we just have to do our part and use our creativity to prepare healthy snacks. This is where beeswax wraps play a role as they are practical, versatile, and easy to handle.
Ideas for making beeswax wrap snack
You will be surprised with the number of possible preparations to make, surely you can combine the aforementioned ideas and innovate with different snacks. The mix of foods, flavors, and textures depend on each taste, most likely you will fall in love with the ease of use that beeswax wrappers have and try many snack variables.
Look at these ideas, go ahead and prepare them and enjoy them:
- Apples with honey. Cut 1 large apple or 2 small apples into long segments and place the pieces in a medium container, the idea is that the apple does not reach the top of the container, then little by little add a drizzle of honey over them and stir well to that the honey can reach each segment. Finally, cover the container with the beeswax wrap until it´s airtight.
- Rice tortillas with peanut butter. Rice tortillas are a practical and quick snack to prepare, take a rice tortilla and add enough peanut butter on it, then place another rice tortilla on top. Wrap both tortillas with the beeswax wrap until they are completely covered. The idea is that you add the amount of peanut butter necessary so that when both tortillas take off, each one has enough peanut butter to enjoy.
- Classic popcorn. Are you a lover of popcorn to watch eating while watching family movies? Well, this idea is great to eat them without making a lot of mess. Microwave the popcorn and while it’s cooking, make a cone with a beeswax wrap. Once your popcorn is ready, add the necessary amount to the cone and enjoy a quick and practical snack. You must be careful when adding the popcorn in the cone of the wrapper, make sure that these are not so hot so that they do not generate heat in the wrapper and burn your hands.
- Vegetable sandwich. Who doesn’t like a veggie sandwich for a snack? Well, prepare your sandwich with the vegetables of your choice and place it in the center of a beeswax wrap, then start folding the wrap until it´s completely covered. You can use 1 or 2 wraps to completely cover your sandwich, this will depend on the size of the sandwich and the size of the wrapper sheet.
- Chopped peanuts. If you are at home and do not have much time to prepare something to eat, chopped peanuts can be your salvation. You can make a cone with a beeswax wrap and add the number of chopped peanuts you want to eat. It´s a quick option that will not leave a lot of waste in the kitchen and that will save you from a hurry.
- Shortbread cookies. Shortbread cookies are a favorite of children, youth, and adults, the best thing is that they can be made at home and they last a long time in storage. A quick and practical option to safely transport and carry shortbread cookies with you is to make a bag with beeswax wrap to cover and protect. In this way, you can take your cookies anywhere.
- Protein bars. If you are one of those people who love sports and fitness, your protein bars are always with you. A perfect and practical snack for athletes is to take the number of protein bars they consume according to their nutritional requirements and cover them with beeswax wrap to protect them and take them anywhere.
By preparing your beeswax wrap snacks you will not only be enjoying preserved food that is fresh thanks to the properties that these wrappers have but with their purchase and continuous use, you will be contributing positively to the conservation of the environment by avoiding generate waste as the beeswax wraps are reusable and made 100% with natural and biodegradable materials.
Enjoy a snack at any time
So don’t worry about your children’s snacks, mid-day snacks, or simply when it causes you to eat. You can have a beeswax wrap snack for every occasion. Try to buy healthy foods that are easy to transport and that are the perfect complement to use with your beeswax wraps and thus enjoy fresh food at the moment.